Provide comprehensive and compassionate home healthcare services to those who are living with chronic conditions, recovering from illness, or in need of daily assistance. We will provide safe, reliable care, utilizing our resources and experience to help people maintain independence in their home.
Promote a successful transition of care, prevent ER visits and re-hospitalizations, and improve patients’ overall quality of life.
Home Assist is a local company. We are Medicare and Medicaid certified, Joint Commission accredited, and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We possess the resources and experience to help you or your loved one maintain independence at home. When it comes to helping you or a loved one live safely and independently, there is no better company than Home Assist.
Why Choose Home Assist?
- The Joint Commission’s “Gold Seal of Approval™” shows that Home Assist has proven standards and commitment to high quality patient care.
- We are a Medicare and Medicaid-certified home health agency.
- We are contracted with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), allowing Home Assist to provide care for veterans receiving benefits.
- 24–hour turnaround time for new referrals.
- Regular assessments and oversight by skilled nurses.
- Flexible payment options, including long term care insurance, Medicaid benefits, and private pay.
- Free in-home assessment.