Home Assist’s Occupational Therapists provide specialized treatment plans aimed to rehabilitate essential life skills in the comfort and privacy of your home. Our Occupational Therapists help you recover and improve on the skills you need for safe, independent living, and can customize interventions with dressing, bathing, grooming, feeding, and home modification to allow you to achieve the highest level of independence.
How can Occupational Therapy help you?
- Assess home safety
- Meal preparation
- Pain management
- Upper extremity strength
- Upper extremity range of motion
- Vision impairment and perception
- Problem solving or cognition impairment
- Home exercise programs
- Energy conservation
- Independent living training
Qualifying for In Home Occupational Therapy
Do you need help with any of the following? If you answer yes, you may be a candidate for occupational therapy. These services are covered by insurance and can help you become more independent and improve your quality of life.
- Selecting clothes and putting them on
- Buttoning clothes or using utensils
- Putting on socks or shoes
- Transferring to the toilet or shower
- Needs assistance because of visual impairments
- Difficulty with problem solving or memory